Among the wide variety of harvesting vegetables for the winter, lecho is in the ranking of popular. It will not be difficult to create it, besides you can use all kinds of vegetables for a snack. Slices of squash and bell pepper - the easiest option of the blank, but the taste is unusual, the aroma is amazing, really, you will yum fingers.
The secrets of cooking lecho of squash
There are many recipes for preserving vegetable products, so the main problem is the choice. Experienced housewives recommend not to waste time on salting and cooking traditional blanks, but try to use the recipes of lecho from the squash for the winter.
Traditional and interesting recipes popular among the people are lecho of the squash. But all these options for preparing snacks combine the basic rules that are recommended by housewives with experience in the process of making a product:
- Choosing the scallops, you should not chase the large size of the fruit, as they are fibrous and contain many seeds. It is better to use small specimens with a diameter of 5-7 cm. The color of the vegetable skin, which should have a bright color, without spots and rotting, is considered an indicator of freshness and quality.
- In addition to the patissons, vegetable crops such as tomato and Bulgarian pepper must be in lecho, since these summer vegetables form the basis of a popular snack and are responsible for its unusual and long-lasting taste.
- In the manufacture of winter canning is not recommended to use iodized salt. The ideal option would be to opt for large sea or rock salt: this will positively affect the taste of the finished dish.
- And you should take care of the kitchen inventory, which is directly involved in the process of preparation, which must be kept in perfect cleanliness.
It is important to assimilate all the recipe recommendations before making this winter piece, so that you can get the maximum pleasure from eating a snack while enjoying its rich taste and unsurpassed flavor.
The classic recipe lecho with the squash for the winter
The recipe for lecho from the squash for the winter is sure to be found in every hostess in a notebook. Delicious, fragrant, absorbed all the vitamins and colors of the summer dish will delight all family members at the dinner table.
- 1.5 kg of squash;
- 2 kg of tomatoes;
- 1.5 kg of sweet pepper;
- 250 ml of vegetable oil;
- 125 ml of vinegar;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 2 tbsp. l salt.
The recipe includes such basic processes as:
- Wash all vegetable products using cold water, then let them dry.
- Pepper free from seeds and stems and cut into thin straws. Cut the tomatoes into large pieces, then chop them to a puree-like state using any convenient method. Squashes get rid of the peel and, cut in half, remove the seeds, and then chop up in the form of small cubes.
- Take a container of enamel, pour tomato puree and boil, add pepper, squash, season with salt, sweeten, pour oil, and mix well, simmer for 20 minutes, turning on low heat.
- After the time has elapsed, pour vinegar and, filling it in cans, send sterilized for 20 minutes.
- The latter process consists in closing the cans with lids, turning them upside down and wrapping the blanket until they are completely cooled.
A delicious recipe for lecho from the squash with bell pepper and herbs
This recipe will help to make the perfect lecho of the squash with bell pepper and herbs alone and to please the home with a delicious snack.
- 1.5 kg of squash;
- 10 pieces. Bulgarian pepper;
- 10 pieces. Luke;
- 1 garlic;
- 30 pieces tomatoes;
- 8 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 2 tbsp. l salts;
- 250 ml of oil;
- 15 ml of vinegar;
- 4 sprigs of fresh dill;
- spices to taste.
The recipe is to implement the following processes:
- Prepare vegetables: wash the patissons, remove the skin, seeds and chop into cubes. Pepper free from seeds and chop julienne, Onion, garlic free from husk. Divide the tomatoes into 4 parts, removing the stem, and grind to a state of mashed potatoes.
- Take a cauldron, pour oil into it, heat it up, put onions, cut into half rings, and hold until it acquires a golden color.
- Add pepper and fry with onions for another 7 minutes, add the scallops and continue to fry, then lay out the tomato puree, season with salt, spices and sweeten. Stir well and stew under a lid for 30 minutes.
- 5 minutes before cooking is done, add the finely chopped garlic and pour in the vinegar.
- Pour into jars, turn and wrap for 2 hours.
The easiest recipe lecho from the squash
In winter, a jar of home canning will always be appropriate for dinner or when guests unexpectedly descend. To replenish the stocks of the cellar in the autumn, you can make a tasty lecho of squash, the recipe of which is simple and requires a minimum of components. To prepare you need:
- 2 kg of patissons;
- 2 kg of tomatoes;
- salt, sugar, spices to taste.
Required prescription processes:
- Washed squash free from peel and cut into pieces of arbitrary shape. Blanch tomatoes, grind through a sieve and boil.
- After that, add salt, sugar and season with spices selected to taste, which can be ground or black pepper.
- Boil the mixture and add the prepared scallops, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Spread the lecho obtained on the banks and send sterilized.
- Close the lids and put the bottom up, leave to cool.
Slices of squash with coriander and garlic
This healthy vegetable produces excellent lecho according to the classic recipe, and in combination with garlic and coriander its taste becomes brighter and more saturated. Preparation prepared according to this recipe will suit meat, poultry dishes, it can also be supplemented with any side dish.
- 1 PC. patisson;
- 3 tooth. garlic;
- 7 mountains coriander;
- 7 pieces sweet pepper;
- 2 pcs. Luke;
- 700 g tomato juice;
- 50 g vegetable oil;
- 20 g of vinegar;
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. l salt.
The method of preparation of the squash in accordance with the recipe:
- Prepare vegetables: wash and dry. Pepper seeds should be cleaned, streaked, cut into strips, from the squash remove the middle with seeds and cut into random pieces, free from onion peels and crumble into half rings.
- Take a container, pour tomato juice into it, add garlic, onion, pepper, coriander, season with salt, sweeten and simmer for 15 minutes, turning on a moderate fire.
- After the specified time, add the patissons, pour in the oil and simmer the vegetable mix for 10 minutes.
- At the end of the process of extinguishing pour vinegar, boil and remove from heat.
- Spread it over the cans, cover with lids and leave the plaid over the hot cans and leave to cool for about 12 hours.
Recipe lecho of squash and zucchini
Lecho of squash and squash in this recipe is ideal as a separate dish, and also serves as a light and juicy side dish, decorate dishes made on the basis of meat, poultry. And lecho goes well with black bread.
List of components:
- 1.5 kg zucchini;
- 1.5 kg of squash;
- 1 kg of tomatoes;
- 6 pieces sweet pepper;
- 6 pieces Luke;
- 70 ml of vegetable oil;
- 2/3 Art. Sahara;
- 2 tbsp. l salts;
- 0.5 tbsp. vinegar.
The recipe consists of the following steps:
- Pepper, zucchini, squash wash and peel, then cut into straws. Peel and chop the onion, chop the tomatoes using a meat grinder.
- Take a container for cooking, pour oil into it and put zucchini first, which is put out for 5 minutes, then squash and onions. After that, after 5 minutes you need to make pepper, tomatoes and keep on the stove for about 15 minutes.
- Prepackaged in cans, corked, turned over and wrapped in a blanket before cooling.
Rules of storage lecho of the squash
Preparing high-quality lecho for the winter is only half the battle, you also need to know the conservation rules for preservation, otherwise the harvest will lose all its taste and useful properties.
If the composition of the workpiece contains vinegar, and it has been sterilized, the preservation can stand for a longer time.
The recipe for lecho from the squash and bell pepper, each mistress will add to his culinary piggy bank. After all, such simple and at the same time tasty, healthy snacks deserve the title of favorites blanks for the winter.